It is our policy to respect the privacy statement of our customers, and to comply with the regulations and requirements of Personal Data (Privacy Statement) Ordinance, Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance”) to process any personal data which you may supply to us.
By accessing and/or using our websites, including at IFS’s website: www.invisiblefun.com, you as the user shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms of this Privacy Statement. You should discontinue access to and the use of the website in the event that you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of this statement.
- Personal Data
We hold your personal data, including names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, together with other personal data which may be necessary for the provision of our services or helps us personalize and continually improve our services.
All requested data will be collected on a voluntary, open and fair basis. Whilst you are entitled to refuse to provide any of the requested data, incomplete disclosure may prevent us from providing facilities and services to you.
Thus it is important that you inform us immediately of any inaccuracies of or changes to the personal data supplied.
In some instances, you may also be requested to provide on a voluntary basis, amongst others, the following personal data that may be used to further improve our products and services and/or better tailor the type of information presented to you: –
(3) household income range;
(4) other related products and services subscribed to;
(5) education and profession.
Your visit to our websites, including at our Websites may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person’s web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Cookies can make the site more useful by storing information about your preferences on particular sites, thus enabling website owners to provide more useful features for their users. The information collected by “cookies” is anonymous aggregated research data, and contains no name or address information or any information that will enable anyone to contact you via telephone, e-mail or any other means.
- Internet Protocol Address
We may use your internet protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Websites.
Your internet protocol address may be used to identify you and to gather broad demographic information on the website visitorship for our analysis and strategic planning.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies.
If you would prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or inform you when they are set. However, by disabling them, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Websites.
- External Links
Our Websites may contain links to various other websites for whose content, management and privacy statement practices we shall not be responsible in any manner howsoever.
From time to time it is necessary for customers to supply us with data in connection with the opening or continuation of customer accounts and the provision of other related facilities and services.
The purposes for which data may be used are as follows:
(1) identifying you when you access and/or use our Websites;
(2) daily operation of our services;
(3) maintaining or updating your personal details to facilitate you in using our services;
(4) handling customer complaints and enquiries;
(5) enabling us to improve the scope and quality of our home appliance products under the brands “Invisible Fun Studio Limited”, etc. and the services related thereto, including without limitation, installation and maintenance;
(6) conducting customer, product and service surveys;
(7) marketing and promotion of our home appliance products under the brand “Invisible Fun Studio Limited”. and the services related thereto;
(8) subject to the requirement of the Ordinance, direct marketing of products and services as described in Paragraph 7 below;
(9) enabling compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in Hong Kong and elsewhere;
(10) enabling us to discharge our obligations to you and/or regulators, and/or any other purposes to which you may from time to time agree.
- Direct Marketing
We intend to use your data in direct marketing and we require your consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, please note that: –
(1) your name and contact details (including address, contact numbers and email address) held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing;
(2) the following classes of services, products and subjects may be marketed: –
(a) home appliances under our brands, including “Invisible Fun Studio Limited” and related services (including installation and maintenance);
(b) reward, loyalty or privileges programs;
(3) the above services, products and subjects may be provided by us.
Should you desire not to wish us to use your personal data for use in direct marketing, you may exercise your opt-out right by writing to us stating your name, address and contact telephone numbers. We shall update our records and shall cease to use your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. No charge shall be levied on such request.
- Transfer of Personal Data
We may, to the extent necessary for achieving the above purposes or any of them, make such enquiries as we consider necessary to confirm the accuracy of your personal data and in particular, we may disclose, obtain, transfer (whether within or outside Hong Kong) your personal data to, from or with any and all of the following persons and entities: –
(1) any agents, contractors or third-party service providers who offer administrative, telecommunications, computer, transportation, installation, maintenance or other services to us in connection with the operation of our business;
(2) the media (related to the handling of customer complaints and enquiries in certain circumstances);
(3) any regulatory or governmental bodies.
- Access and Correction of Personal Data
As a data subject, you have a right under the Ordinance to check whether Invisible Fun Studio Limited holds personal data on you, to obtain a copy of that data and to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate. Requests for access to data or correction of data should be in writing and made to: –
Addressee : Invisible Fun Studio Limited
Address : 608, Yuen Fat Industrial Building, 25 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, HKSAR
Fee may be charged towards administrative expenses in complying with access requests.
We may amend or update this Privacy Statement from time to time and all information will be governed by our most recent Privacy Statement, available on our Websites.